- What Is The ROI of PPC?by Christopher Lara on 06/09/2023 at 1:58 pm
Pay-Per-Click (PPC) is a model of Internet marketing where advertisers pay a fee each time one of their ads is clicked. Essentially, it’s a way of buying visits to your site, rather than attempting to “earn” those visits organically. Google Ads is one of the most popular forms of PPC, allowing advertisers to bid for The post What Is The ROI of PPC? appeared first on TheeDigital.
- What Is The ROI of SEO?by Christopher Lara on 06/09/2023 at 1:42 pm
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the practice of optimizing a website to increase its visibility for relevant searches. The better visibility your pages have in search results, the more likely you are to garner attention and attract prospective and existing customers to your business. SEO is crucial because it helps your target audience find your The post What Is The ROI of SEO? appeared first on TheeDigital.
- The Top 11 Search Engines, Ranked by Popularityby Caroline Forsey on 06/09/2023 at 11:00 am
Oftentimes, marketers focus heavily on Google when vying for traffic. This makes sense considering Google is undoubtedly the most popular search engine, with over 85% of the search market share.
- 15 Apps for Instagram Posts to Make Your Content Stand Outby email@example.com (Erica Santiago) on 06/09/2023 at 11:00 am
With 500 million daily active users on Instagram, it’s not enough to just rely on the 24 standard filters and tools available within the app anymore.
- 5 Dos and Don’ts When Making a SMART Goal [+Examples]by firstname.lastname@example.org (Clifford Chi) on 06/09/2023 at 11:00 am
Every year I create vague New Year’s resolutions, but this year I decided to try something different.